Saturday, June 13, 2009

SummerDo




Since high school I've rarely had my hair cut. Yesterday I decided to get a trim (it had been a year) and when I got to the hair place I saw a Marie Claire magazine and decided that is what I wanted. The hair stylist asked if I wanted to donate to Locks of Love, I said if my hair was long enough, of course! This is a before picture, the picture of the style I wanted and an after picture. I think this is why I don't get my hair cut very often, I even had the magazine in my hands, laid it on the hairdressers counter, showed it to her, told her that is what I wanted. She said she wanted to finish cutting my hair dry so she could see how it would "naturally" fall so she pulls out a blow dryer, I tell her I don't own a blow dryer or brush so it will never be blown dry or brushed hence it will never "naturally" lay the way she was about to style it. She laughed "oh haha you don't own a blow dryer, hehehe your so cute, my boyfriend would love you hahaha he says I spend too much time on my hair". Maybe she should spend more time listening to her customers.... I don't really mind, I think in about 2 months it will be exactly what I wanted, hair grows. Its not the end of the world, but seriously, this lady needs to listen.

No comments: